SECT PIPE LINE HEAT TRACING SYSTEM
The SECT system is a pipeline electrical heating system that keeps the proper temperature to transport petrochemical, gas or liquids through the pipeline. It has wide range of applications on the ground, underground, and submarine pipe and enalbles the temperature to maintain up to 210 ℃. In Korea, it has been supplied to petrochemical companies such as SK Energy, S-Oil, and Hyndal Oilbank.
– Pipeline Heating : Aboveground, Underground, Submarine.
– Surface Heating : road, floor, roof, steel tower., etc
– Hight Temp. : sulphur, asphalt, phthalic anhydride, pitch cracked oil, vacuum residue oil, tar, bitumen, various saturated vapours, etc.
– Medium Temp. : phenol, crude oil, lube oil, caustic soda, fuel oil, molasses, etc.
– Low Temp. : paraxylene, benzene, acetic acid, caprolactam, sulfuric acid, sewage, etc.